Blissful Autumn Time
Harvest time is a time to celebrate, share, and store. Trees and plants drop leaves as their roots anticipate the deep restoration time, the “Yinnest” time of the year, winter. Harvest time is a celebration of deep attunement to the earth, our home, as we bury in it our roots and take time to nourish and restore.
El Tule Institute has shared many harvests since 2012. Our service is an extension of our gratitude for the awesome gift of living in utmost abundance. In line with the season our flow meditations honor the ancestors for the harvest of wisdom they have bestowed to us. And yes, Día de los Muertos is a profound celebration of being and connecting to our roots.
We also offer our deepest gratitude to you – we say grace with our activations . Saying Grace “is a short prayer before or after a meal (early 13c. until 16c.) and it is an offering of gratitude (etymology dictionary).” Gratitude is one of the states of highest harmony. Come to our Qigong meditation movement workshops and learn ways of wisdom that our ancestors passed on, one breath at a time.
We want to share with you our harvest of grace, our harvest of harmony as El Tule Institute offers you this simple way to enhance the energy of grace in your life.
Take a moment to get a piece of paper out. If you have colored pencils, crayons, markers that is fine but you can also do this with an ordinary pen.
Draw three things for which you are grateful. They can be abstract symbols of the things, or realistic renderings of these three things, or colors representing these three things. Be creative. You don’t have to be an artist to do this.
Take as long as you like. Be as simple or detailed as you like.
Then, simply gaze at what you created. Put this somewhere you can see it regularly or take a picture of it and put it in your phone or tablet so you can reference it often.
Whenever you feel down, sad, annoyed, agitated etc., gaze upon these three treasures in your life–these things that inspire your utter gratitude.
Your donations will keep Austin happily weird
As we ask for your generous donations, we are ready to give back …
- Gifts of $35 or more will receive FREE access to our last 2 workshop offerings left in 2017 (Nov 18 and Dec 16) ($50 value) – www.eltuleinstitute.org
- Gifts of $50 or more will be entered in a raffle to win an Aiki Healing session with our local Austin Alchemist, Kay Hutchinson ($150.00 value) – www.aikihealing.com
- Gifts of $50 or more will be entered in a raffle to win three private drumming sessions to build new rhythms and neural pathways ($180.00 value) – www.ethnocool.com
- Gifts of $30 or more will be entered in a raffle to win a private Chi-FLOW session with Martha ($75 value)
- Gifts of $50 or more will be entered in a raffle to win one of the four paintings created during our 2016 solstice celebration ($100 value). Paintings were created live by Ava Brooks – Itajime at Etsy.
The odds are with you!
All donations are tax deductible and earn you MOST excellent Karma points
Our EIN # is 46-1532737
YOU CAN ALSO GIVE EFFORTLESSLY…
SHOP THROUGH AMAZON SMILES AND SUPPORT EL TULE INSTITUTE
This link will take you to the Amazon portal to shop and support your El Tule non-profit!!!
May we be of service for all beings to find happiness and the roots of happiness.
El Tule Institute was created in October 2012 by Dr. Martha Perez, with over 27 years experience as an educator and eco focused life coach via Haitian drumming and dance spiritual traditions.
This collaborative center has evolved from the vision of a brick and mortar physical space to a virtual space for workshops, collaborative projects, educational presentations and technical art that encompasses music, movement, mindfulness, visual art, and a combination of modalities creating synthesis in new ways of expression. This shift in focus is in line with global changes resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic and need for social distancing.